New Lesson Learnt
I had learn a lesson today at Sentosa, Images of Singapore. It's kinda amazing and interesting. I loved the short clip even though I wasn't really paying attention to the content. Technology makes wonders, I guess. Anyway, I really regret not bringing my camera cause there's so much photo-worthy things. Honestly, I doubt I'll be going again cause is $10 per entry for adults. I don't think it is worth the cost since you are going in for like half an hour. Nothing else but seeing the exhibitions and taking photos. I went cause is FREE apart from the fact that I paid for my own meal at Subway (and seriously, I hate the lady who served me at the counter. Bad service I guess. KNS!!!).
Oh well, the whole thing ended like around 12 which is super early. And having no plans, I'm homed. Picinic with e1s tomorrow and hopefully it will go well. =)
Loved and take care.
Oh well, the whole thing ended like around 12 which is super early. And having no plans, I'm homed. Picinic with e1s tomorrow and hopefully it will go well. =)
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home